Saturday, October 20, 2012

Before the Beginning.

Way before your baby was conceived God had a plan for his or her life, as He did for each one of us. Your baby wasn't any "mistake" or as a result or any of your planning or determination to have a child - God planned your baby and allowed conception to occur.

You can also be just as confident that you are God's chosen parent for your baby, and that together with your husband or partner, if you have one, you will be the best people to lovingly nurture and train your child up to lead a Godly adult life.

The Lord gave me this message:
" I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.
    Before you were born I set you apart.."  Jeremiah 1: 4 and 5 NLT

and 

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
    and knit me together in my mother’s womb.  

Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
   Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. 

 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion
    as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. 

You saw me before I was born.

    Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
       Every moment was laid out
           before a single day had passed." Psalm 139:13-16 NLT



No comments:

Post a Comment